Late but here it is!! I know that goal setting is something that not a lot of people get EXCITED about but I do believe that setting goals is a very important practice that we should all incorporate into our lives. Setting goals monthly has helped me become more productive and this always raises my confidence. In this week's episode I share some tips for new month goal setting, I hope you all enjoy the show.
- Pointers for goal setting:
- Hand write your goals at the beginning of every month.
- Keep your goal list at sight, read your goals once a day.
- Schedule your weeks to where you are taking action on your goals and making sure you are working towards reaching them.
- Don't over evaluate yourself, focus on PROGRESS instead.
- Share goals with a friend.
- Be EXCITED about your goals.
- DREAM BIG!
- Separate goals into negotiable and non negotiable.
- Set goals for all areas of your life.
- Be Specific.
- Great resource on goals and discipline:
- The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it - Henry David T.