I am so so so excited to talk to you all about my latest (and scariest) project. I have had this idea bouncing in my head for a LOOONG time but really hadn't done anything about it. One of my dreams is to host wellness workshops all over the country to help women heal their relationship with food. I finally took the leap and started planning the first one.
Naturally, I am starting locally here in San Diego. The workshop is scheduled for September and I am thrilled that it's finally happening!
This workshop is for you if you:
- Constantly think about food in terms of "good" and "bad" foods.
- Count calories.
- Have an unhealthy relationship with the scale.
- Worry about gaining weight.
- Are always looking to try the newest diet but the truth is you are exhausted of dieting.
- Restrict food groups regularly.
- Have a problem with overeating/binge eating.
- Honestly feel like your relationship with food isn't the healthiest.
This workshop is going to be amazing, I'm putting my whole heart and a ton of work into it and I promise it will be something very impactful for those who decide to join us.
Tickets are limited so make sure you get yours here, today!
If you have any questions, just shoot me an email over at: firstname.lastname@example.org